For total RNA:
- At least 3 µl sample. Estimated concentration should preferably be above 50 ng/µl to give accurate data.
(Caliper or Bioanalyzer)
- At least 4 µl sample. A rough estimate of concentration is needed in order to decide which assay to run.
- Caliper: Standard Sense assay 50-200 ng/µl
- Bioanalyzer: Nano chip assay 50-500 ng/µl and Pico chip assay 50-5000 pg/µl.
Concentration and Quality
(NanoDrop and Caliper or Bioanalyzer)
- At least 7 µl sample in total.
For DNA (FFPE):
Quality DNA (FFPE)
- Sample needs to be measured on Qubit and normalized in EB-buffer (10 mM Tris-Cl, pH 8.5)
- At least 5 ul sample with a concentration of 2.5 ng/µl
Delivery to CTG
- Order Form and Sample sheet (provided by CTG) have to be filled in and sent to CTG by email.
- Samples should be delivered in 200 µl PCR tubes or strips.
- All samples should be labelled individually and directly on side and lid of tube.
- Samples must be delivered on ice.