How to start a project
Service projects are registered and processed in iLab, a managing software for core facilities, it provides transparency of projects and quotes. It also includes a booking schedule for some equipment.
Step by Step
- Sign into iLab using your SWAMID (Lucat) credentials.
- Go to the Request Services tab and select a service of interest.
- Make sure to read the sample requirements and other information.
- Select Initiate request to start a project in iLab.
- When using iLab the first time, please follow the guides below.
- For Principle Investigators (PI) follow
- For Users follow
Contact for service
E-mail: CTGservice [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (CTGservice[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)